Car insurance can be confusing. Exactly what goes into the pricing for your car insurance premium? Here’s what car insurance companies don’t want you to know about premium pricing.
- Your car insurance may not be tied to the driver : Technically, car insurance is tied to the car. That means if you let someone else drive your car, your insurance may kick in if there is an accident.
- The type of car you drive matters : The total value of your car, what type of vehicle it is and what type of safety rating it has all factor into the cost of your policy.
- Prior claims and questions raise rates : The total value of your car, what type of vehicle it is and what type of safety rating it has all factor into the cost of your policy
- Your credit score impacts your car insurance costs.
- Where you live impacts, your age, Gender, marital status, job and education level can affect premiums.
- You can lower your insurance rates : By making sure you review your policy very year
That is why it is highly recommend for consumers to have a reliable broker to effectively help you make the best and most precise decisions that suite your needs!